Patch to replace CachePaintMode with CacheMode (Qt 4.4)

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Feb 15 09:57:45 CET 2008

On Thursday 14 February 2008, Andreas Aardal Hanssen wrote:
> OK, committed without Qt 4.3 compatibility. We can also remove
> CachePaintMode from the API completely if we're going for a 100% "clean"
> approach.

yes, i think we can do this ...

> I don't know how fixated the API is at this point; with QGraphicsWidget we
> also have an elegant way to implement the plasmoid handles without having
> to reparent (i.e., a widget can have decorations).

that would be awesome. would you still have time/desire to do a "walk through
of the new hotness that is QGraphicsView in Qt 4.4" for some/all of us? i'd
even be interested in jumpin on skype for a bit with you and having you
school me on what i should have my eyes on....