Patch to replace CachePaintMode with CacheMode (Qt 4.4)

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Feb 14 22:49:20 CET 2008

Le Thursday 14 February 2008 10:17:11 am Riccardo Iaconelli, vous avez écrit :
> Please use the awesome review-board at matt.rogers.name =)
>
> /me loves to review patches in a browser ;-)
>
> -Riccardo
Hi,

I think the patch is fine but the underlying question is about Qt4.4 (qt-copy
is 4.4 since yesterday evening) and should we #if the Qt version (as in the
patch)  or not?
It does not seem clear for everyone and as we said we want to be able to
backport some features at some point, this is something that should be set
clearly probably, for kdebase and extragear.

Aaron, maybe some rules to follow would be good at that point, thanks,

Anne-Marie