moving trashcan applet to somewhere else

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Tue Feb 12 16:10:50 CET 2008

On Monday 11 February 2008 23:12:40 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > ejecting cds like macos?  lol :)
>
> why not? =) solid would make that easy.

I could also imagine dropping plasmoids on it and have them removed. But then,
what would we do about plasmoids that are file icons? Remove the plasmoids
and the file? Remove only the plasmoid? Pop up "want to delete the file, move
it to trash, or should I only get rid of the plasmoid?"

Dragging removable devices onto the trashcan would 'safely remove' them, which
is a good idea.

Just random thoughts on this, anyway.
--
sebas