refiining runners

Bernhard mustermaxi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 18:22:24 CET 2008

this would also open up the possibility to use the runners in  the menu
(kickoff) which would be really great... I'm really missing it to just type
a command into kickoff and get the option to run it (just like it works in
krunner and kickoff kde3)

btw: are there already pics of the new ui? (is it the one from Nuno Pinheiro
you are talking about?)