Plasma Theme Contest judging results

Jamboarder jamboarder at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 18:26:30 CEST 2008

Ivan Čukić <ivan.cukic at gmail.com> wrote:
> changing the list in any way would be tampering with the results

Tampering with the results?  This was directed to you, Ruphy and Nuno who, including myself, created those results.  The original intent, as I understood it, was that we discuss the top rated themes.  Given that we couldn't even get the judgement in on time, I focused on supporting getting the results announced on time.  Now that we've missed that deadline anyway, I thought I'd share my concerns about Silicon being included.  We can argue that I missed my oppurtunity to discuss it, but "tampering"?...

No matter... My concerns are aired: Silicon doesn't work visually with rotated widgets. Should we include with KDE a theme that doesn't work well with a basic plasma feature?

I'm fine with the consensus. Absent any input from Ruphy or Nuno, the consensus is the results (which includes Silicon).  :-)

peace,
Andrew