Plasma Theme Contest judging results

Jamboarder jamboarder at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 16:43:56 CEST 2008

Ivan Čukić <ivan.cukic at gmail.com> wrote:
> BUMP

The announcement write up you did last week was fine with me (I recommended a couple minor additions and offered to help where necessary, neither of which I got feedback on).  I assumed you would post it to the dot or kde-look...  There was also what appeared to be an abbreviated discussion about a fancier writeup...

I'll go ahead and send your initial writeup to Frank at kde-look.  Could you submit the announcement to the dot?

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

peace,
Andrew Lake