Plasma Themes (for all plasma devs)

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 09:12:26 CEST 2008

A.S. I understand your position, but consider that artists are even stranger
persons than developers :D

> if we wish to discuss the API of the svg themes, let's do so.
I've started another thread for that.

> elves while being underlit by glowing disco balls, let's wait until we have
> the animation and graphical effects frameworks in place (4.2?) which will
> make these discussions a lot more sensible.
I agree that we should wait with the implementation for getter times. This is
why I wanted us all to discuss, and haven't started coding it.

My main intention was to note the current problems and to /nudge/ us all to
think what could be done to solve it later. (and, most important of all, I
wasn't going to even think this could be for 4.1)

This way, when we choose to change our approach to themes (and I firmly
believe that one day we'll have to), we will have more crystallized
vision of 'how and what'.

P.S. Dancing bears... I like :)

--
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worth the effort