[BUG+PATCH]: updateToolTip(bool) called too often

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Mon Apr 7 13:16:50 CEST 2008

On Monday 07 April 2008 13:10:13 Rafał Miłecki wrote:
> 2008/4/7, Rafał Miłecki <zajec5 at gmail.com>:
> > This is my patch for this bug. It's really trivial bug I was told on
> >  #kde-devel that I should ask for review anyway.
> >
> >  This should be applied in
> >  kdebase/workspace/libs/plasma/widgets
> >
> >  Can someone
>
> ... review this, please? I wish to commit that.

If I understand it well, your patch doesn't update the tooltip once it's
shown, that would result in static tooltips. Think of the case where the
tooltip is shown but the time changes (i.e. you want to display it per
second), then the tooltip would not be updated -- which was one of the
reasons why to introduce this updateTooltip() method.
--
sebas