[Panel-devel] hi!

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 15:49:29 CEST 2007

> the Really Big Thing Missing is the application launcher interface (k menu

oh yeah, that... totally forgot about it. honestly I avoid the k menu
myself. :) it's just not userfriendly these days (and I'm talking about the
kubuntu version).
I see another thread about kickoff, which is one of those menu things... I've
lost track of what's supposed to be the "right" kmenu approach for kde4, so I
guess I should go reread some stuff.

> =). otherwise, there's a lot of small things that need getting done, most
> of which are on the wiki. there are also NUMEROUS "TODO" and "FIXME" notes
> in the code itself... i'll be on irc (#plasma) a bit later today and for
> the rest of the week as well.

I'll continue poking through the code on thursday, then - wednesday is
panic-and-do-homework day ;)
I've got a short holiday coming up, so I might actually get to talk to someone
in #plasma soon - timezones are such a pain, and I've always preferred to
chat about code in realtime.

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com