[Panel-devel] hi!

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Sep 25 00:07:27 CEST 2007

On Sunday 23 September 2007, Chani wrote:
> the project I was working on got put on hold, so I want to see if I can
> help out with plasma in the meantime. I've looked over the wiki, read the
> september mailing list archive, and I'm starting to poke around in the
> code...
> anything I can do to get started? I'm mainly concerned with the apparent
> lack of panel goodness, and other basic things that need to be there by 4.0
> :)

the Really Big Thing Missing is the application launcher interface (k menu =).
otherwise, there's a lot of small things that need getting done, most of
which are on the wiki. there are also NUMEROUS "TODO" and "FIXME" notes in
the code itself... i'll be on irc (#plasma) a bit later today and for the
rest of the week as well.