[Panel-devel] SvgWidget

Petri Damsten petri.damsten at iki.fi
Sun Sep 23 09:38:37 CEST 2007

On Saturday 22 September 2007 22:20:48 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> so what would be left at this point is mostly just deciding on the push
> button feature and if we are going to remove it (which i think we should)
> do so. and then we can move it into libplasma.

I'll do the proposed changes. Couple of questions came to mind while
sleeping :-)
- Should there be default svgs for Horizontal and Vertical bars (
BarMeterHorizontal and BarMeterVertical types would be needed)?
- Could Oxygen artists make the default svgs? Now the analog svg is made from
clock svg and bar is made by me...

Petri

--
"Windows isn't a virus, viruses do something."