[Panel-devel] notes from meeting

Alex Merry huntedhacker at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Sep 10 17:05:04 CEST 2007

On Saturday 08 Sep 2007, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hi all...
>
> notes from the meeting which just concluded on irc can be found here:
>
> 	http://plasma.kde.org/media/plasma_meeting_2007_09_08

Oh, for anyone who's not getting plasma playground commits, I've done
the places engine.  But there are a couple of updating issues (ie: it
doesn't update if you set up or tear down a volume in another program,
such as dolphin).  These are due to KFilePlacesModel not noticing these
changes, but it could probably be got around by periodically forcing a
refresh.  Which I think would mean deleting and re-creating the model.

Alex

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org
Ubuntu/Kubuntu: http://www.ubuntu.org http://www.kubuntu.org