[Panel-devel] notes from meeting

Alexis Ménard darktears31 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 10:21:31 CEST 2007

Hi alll,

i'm back! Tanks for this extract...I will work again in solidnotifier...I
was very busy last month but now it's holiday and i will have time to work
again on plasma...A lot of things to do in order to finish my academic year
so now i have lot of things to do on the notifier...I'll come back tomorrow
on IRC on commit will follow.... ;)