[Panel-devel] Hardware info applet

Christopher Blauvelt cblauvelt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 16:18:46 CET 2007

The Net Product information is likely a bug in HAL.  I can see about adding
GPU information to the data engine.

My method of determining free space remaining on a drive uses statfs which
isn't exactly portable so I wouldn't worry about that.  It's my
understanding that plasma isn't going to be ported to other platforms.  Is
that still correct?