[Panel-devel] Hardware info applet

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at dnainternet.net
Tue Oct 30 13:22:09 CET 2007

On Tuesday 30 October 2007 12:53:51 Ivan Čukić wrote:
> There already exists solid data engine in plasma... check it out

Questions about soliddevice data engine:
CPU: OK
GPU: Can be found under /org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/pci_10de_402 (in my
computer) but solid does not give any 'pointer' to it?
Audio: OK
Net: I only get 'Product: Networking Interface'

Petri

--
Did you know that dolphins are so intelligent that within only a few weeks of
captivity, they can train Americans to stand at the very edge of the pool and