[Panel-devel] Perhaps a bug in Plasma's Icon Widget

Sven Burmeister sven.burmeister at gmx.net
Fri Oct 26 09:28:15 CEST 2007

Hi!

On Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2007, Alexis Ménard wrote:
> I just add in playground an applet like in open-suse with a logout/lock
> button.

Could you please add some hover information to the buttons? At least to me it
is not obvious which one locks and which one shuts down. I think best would
be some visual feedback, i.e. the power-off button turning red when hovered
and the other one blue or something like that. With these two every user
should be able to find out which one locks the screen, even if the lock is
gone from the icon.

Another issue I had yesterday when testing it was, that after I locked the
screen it did not accept my password which I am certain I did enter
correctly. But that would be a screensaver issue and not your applet's, would
it not?

Sven