[Panel-devel] Plasma::Theme

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic+kde at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 19:41:52 CEST 2007

On Monday 22 October 2007 18:47:45 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> colours ... yes, this is a good use case indeed. something i haven't gotten
> around to yet is exploring the possibility of making a custom KColorScheme
> available which reads out of a config file with the theme if it is there..

Well, it wouldn't be sufficient for me. I'm too demanding :)
If you don't see the purpose of file(), I'm OK with it, but then I'll have to
introduce the code in Lancelot.

I have groups of objects (or different types of objects) that are going to
have [possibility of having] different colors for active and inactive text
(and maybe something else as well).

--
So remember when you're feeling very small and insecure
How amazingly unlikely is your birth