[Panel-devel] refactoring plasmagik..

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 23:39:24 CEST 2007

So it's time to spent five minutes speaking about the work on plasmagik and
the things to do.
plasmagik now creates a package in a TempDir (thanks, Aaron) zipping almost
all metadata and all files inserted by user. But there are a few question to
discuss before improving the situation:

1) plasmagik needs a doUpload() function, i'll try to implement it next days
(but help is welcome..)

2) did user need to choice whether uploading or just creating package?

3) should user need to choice package dest dir?

4) plasmagik works with a packagestructure given (i think) from the app
needing plasmagik. I don't understand how retrieving information from
packagestructure (eg: how retrieve mimetypes if plasmagik doesn't know keys?)

5 .. minutes are gone. Thank you all for attention (and sorry for my poor
English).

Regards,
Andrea.