[Panel-devel] Allow TaskBar Context Menus

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 09:14:17 CEST 2007

On 10/20/07, Chani <chanika at gmail.com> wrote:
> > but i have essentially  given up arguing over it because evidently the
> > attitude is "what the fuck does he know" so... go for it. have fun. see how
> > far this gets us.
> "if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself"
> however, we don't have a way to clone you,

I really think we should look into that possibility. It's not just
plasma, you know - he needs to give talks, work with the trolls, be a
cool marketing dude, be thought leader, and he apparently cares about
some ppl in and around his home as well... ;-)

> so I guess you'll have to put up
> with other people doing their best.
>
> > (the irony is that the other week i got accused on irc of micromanaging
> > things. hah.)
> rofl.

Be sure that I'm pretty amazed to see what's going on in and around
plasma. I think more than half the community is afraid it's not going
to work out in time, but I'm also sure 100% is like *wide eyes* when
they see the amount of commits and cool stuff going in. IF this works
out fine you guys (it is clearly not just Aaron, no matter how 'Tom
Green' he is) will have proven yourself like never before ;-)

We need a Plasma song.