[Panel-devel] Applet Manager Dialog

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 06:49:11 CEST 2007

> - i wonder if this should be a separate dialog or if it should actually go
> into the applet dialog itself? so that the user can see feedback there on
> applets that are running; it could then be another category to filter on as
> well.

I was wondering the same thing myself. if it could be brought into the applet
dialog in a nice, usable way I think that would be best... anyone got
thoughts on how the UI should behave?

oh, and to go off-topic a little, someone mentioned in irc that we need to get
some consistent vocabulary. in the contextmenu, "add applets" brings up the
appletbrowser; in the desktop toolbox it's a button labeled "add widget".
there should be one clear phrase, so that there's no confusion. come to think
of it, I'm not 100% sure myself if "applet" and "plasmoid" are the same
thing.

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com