[Panel-devel] more questions

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 03:43:19 CEST 2007

> > why doesn't it need to be added? :)
>
> because i have another home for it...

where? :)

> > hey, uh, I see that both libs/plasma have an appletbrowser folder. why?
> > what's different about the playground one?
>
> nothing; the playground one is the source of the one in libplasma =)

er... so shouldn't it be removed from playground?

> > btw, what do you think about moving the pager applet into kdebase? it
> > appears to work fine when I add it to the panel, and it's a fairly
> > standard thing for a panel to have.
>
> there are lots of things that need to be moved out of playground, as per
> our meeting about a month ago now.. i'll do the moves this weekend as no
> one else seems to have taken it upon themselves to do so ;)

the only meeting log on techbase is from february... guess I'll go read
mailing list archives then.
...pager wasn't mentioned there. I'll just move it, then.

> > also, I'm seeing some applets that used to work fine on the desktop that
> > now don't get drawn properly, and their border suggests that they've been
> > created with a ridiculously small size. haven't investigated that. also
> > haven't investigated why the only digital clock I can get working is the
> > one that's originally created with the panel. I have a feeling the clock
> > issues are related to libs monday.
>
> yeah, there are a few new bugs that have crept in. i will likely spend a
> good amount of time this weekend bug hunting. feel free to join me on irc
> over the weekend for fun =)

well, I went and got sick, and I haven't started my homework that's due
monday, so I might not get much work done this weekend. if you're on irc in
the evening I might see you - chinese schools expect people to get up
ridiculously early :)

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com