[Panel-devel] Ideas for a cool new plasmoid

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 12:22:47 CEST 2007

Sure sounds neath... There is a patch on kde-apps.org for KDM where
others can leave you messages when you're away, I guess this should
work with that. But then it needs a space to put this data, online
works if you log in in tokio, but if there's no web connection it
doesn't work. So it should be both local and non-local... I wonder if
there is some system for this on unix/linux?!?!?