[Panel-devel] Panels

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at dnainternet.net
Fri Nov 30 11:31:44 CET 2007

On Friday 30 November 2007 10:16:52 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > kind of configuration options are planned for panels and do you think
> > this kind of arrangement is still possible in plasma too?
>
> the only thing that will be different layout-wise is that plasma will not
> support multi-screen panels. each panel will live on one and only one
> screen at a time.

Sounds good. The picture actually has three panels two narrow panels at the
bottom of the screens that show apps in that screen and one on the right side
for the rest of the stuff, so no multi-screen panel needed for my favorite
configuration :-)

Petri

--
"Everything that can be invented has been invented." - Charles H. Duell,
Commissioner, U.S. Office of Patents, 1899.