[Panel-devel] Fwd: The results of your email commands

Hans Bakker hansmbakker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 00:11:26 CET 2007

Hi all,

today I tried to send a mail to the panel-devel list about the
WindFinder plugin for the weather engine. I attached some source
files, but apparently the mailinglist rejected them. Can anybody
explain how to send a mail to the list with attachments?
Shawn Starr will forward my mail to the list later.

Kind regards,

Hans Bakker

PS sorry for annoying everybody with accidentally sending the first
message before it was finished (A)