[Panel-devel] WindFinder ion

Hans Bakker hansmbakker at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 23:30:23 CET 2007

Hi Shawn,

here's everything I coded today. I added a few functions at the end of
the weather formula files for converting wind speeds from knots.
The conversion formulas
In the WindFinder ion i have parsing the stations list now in that way
that it only looks at stations, and ignores the other information
about country and continent.

It only looks at the current observation, parsing forecasts would
require parsing an additional xml file (xmlforecast.xml instead of
xmlreport.xml); I believe the format is the same so we could try to
reuse parseWeatherBlock.