[Panel-devel] Plasma and the window manager (Re: KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/plasma)

Jason Stubbs jasonbstubbs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:06:23 CET 2007

On Monday 26 November 2007 20:09:31 Alex Merry wrote:
> This is working for me (I don't have composite enabled, and currently
> have four icons).
>
> Can we get it committed, so we have a working system tray?

I have a new patch, but I'm happy for either to be committed. ;)

This patch just fixes a couple of layouting issues. Specifically, it removes
padding from around the outside of the widget and fixes an off-by-one issue
in size conversions from/to the GraphicsScene. Other than, just some slight
refactoring and extra comments. With the patch I sent on the "panel
contentSize" thread, things are layed out perfectly.

Until the panel orientation and changes to it can be known, I'm done. :)

--
Jason Stubbs