[Panel-devel] Xinerama: plasma only works on 1rst screen, copies part on 2nd one

Frederic Marmond fmdp at free.fr
Mon Nov 26 00:32:29 CET 2007

It's the typical case for laptop that sometime use a secondary monitor.

more facts:
- if WORKS when removing the plasma-appletsrc
- it still work when restart kde
- unplug my secondary monitor, restart kde, it works as expected (I see the
fullscreen desktop, the secondary container is ok and hidden, visible when
zoom out)
- problem occurs when restarting kde with the secondary monitor replugged (see
my previous post for problem details)

I see in list archives that many people have twinview, can you test this?
(several tests with/without a secondary monitor plugged).

Fred