[Panel-devel] KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/applets/digital-clock

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Sun Nov 25 19:38:19 CET 2007

On Saturday 24 November 2007 13:22:40 Alex Merry wrote:
> On Friday 23 November 2007, Sebastian Kuegler wrote:
> > Hi Chani,

> > > could leave a copy of it in playground or something... I'd like to
> > > use that clock myself, I think.
> >
> > I'd rather not have duplicated code around, how about adding the
> > revision number where it's removed to a README file in the digital
> > clock directory?
>
> That makes making changes to the SVG version rather difficult...

I don't think dead code makes that whole process any easier, long-term. This
is really about a sane default for Plasma. And I'm not going to have personal
feelings here. Whatever aseigo says, I will do (modulo time/skills). :-)

> My preference would be to have a version in playground that did SVG but
> not plain text.

Eeh, yeah, why not. Not sure when/whether I'll get around to doing it, though.
--
sebas