[Panel-devel] Javascript Plasmoids

Henry Stanaland stanaland at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 13:01:01 CET 2007

Hi plaz-masters:

I am trying to re-write my crappy calculator in Javascript.  However,
I can't seem to find a way to add normal widgets to a plasmoid
using Javascript.  It seems using the .ui files causes the UI definitions
to open in a popup.  I think what I need is to be able to define a .ui
file for the plasmoid itself....or atleast to be able to instantiate
random QT widgets via Javascript.  Anybody have any helpful info?

I may be on the wrong track as I don't even really know what the
"vision" here is...perhaps using QT Widgets is too ugly.  An
alternative would be to use images only or HTML+Javascript+CSS.
Thanks for your responses.

-Henry Stanaland