[Panel-devel] Panel-devel Digest, Vol 31, Issue 19

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 09:21:47 CET 2007

> To me, like you mention, it should have the rectangular view of
> marble, and you click where you are.  Otherwise, just have a drop-down
> with a list of time zones to choose from.  The odd combination of city
> and region we have now (both somewhat arbitrary) - I'd like to see the
> use case that got us there.

one of my favourite kde clock features is being able to scroll-wheel through a
set of time zones, or show them in a tooltip. how would we design a dialog
for choosing multiple timezones? ...actually, that would be pretty easy. just
paint dots on the map for the selected ones., then the dots can be clicked to
unselect them.

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com