[Panel-devel] kalming kickoff

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Nov 12 20:18:50 CET 2007

On Monday 12 November 2007, Shawn Starr wrote:
> As someone whos been using Kickoff, Any highlighting of menu options must
> be more noticeable then just bold text.

my recent patches have made it a lot more than just bold text ... what are
your opinion on my recent mail with the screenshots of the four different
options?

> Then again, I'm just jumping in to the discussion. Kickoff in general needs
> some improvements such as less clicks to select menu items vs KMenu (this
> drives me insane, and I don't have a patch since it hasn't yet ticked me
> off enough to stop my weather applet work :-)

honestly, i wouldn't be surprised if this isn't fixed until after 4.0. it's
not a trivial issue and not overly critical imho compared to other TODOs
there ...