[Panel-devel] Development / Support Help

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Nov 12 19:56:46 CET 2007

On Monday 12 November 2007 10:15:31 Nikolay Damianov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a software engineer for a couple of years now, grew up with KDE and
> cannot wait for KDE4 to be released.
>
> I saw that you need help and I'm gladly offering my help.
>
> Please forward me any details that I need to set up my environment and help
> out.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nikolay Damianov

Hi,

For building KDE 4 from svn please follow:
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4

For bugs in KDE 4 please look at
http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Bugsquad/KrushDays

For plasma-related work please read:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma
and this mailing list.

Next KDE 4 Krushing Day is next Saturday and it's a great way to start
helping. A new guy submitted 3 patches last Saturday!
#kde4-krush on IRC Freenode, open 24h, come with your new compiled KDE 4!

Have fun!

Anne-Marie