[Panel-devel] kalming kickoff

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Nov 12 17:32:02 CET 2007

On Monday 12 November 2007, Robert Knight wrote:
> Feedback on the context menu change.  Use of KMenu instead of QMenu is
> correct - I have committed that part of the patch.

heh.. you're committing my patches? .. interesting, and thanks for the
conflicts that will ensue.

> I'm not sure about the menu title though.

it's specifically in response to your "but i don't know what the context menu
item is pointing to".

p.s. i'm still waiting for your explanation of the commit re-reversion. you
may wish to read our svn policies in case you aren't aware of them, esp in
this case:

http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/SVN_Commit_Policy#Don.27t_commit_if_other_developers_disagree

i was not happy with your first reversion, i gave ample warning of exactly
what i was going to do and understood we were in agreement for "something
better eventually" so committing something that was not in line with that
without discussion is not acceptable.