[Panel-devel] kalming kickoff

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Nov 12 08:09:08 CET 2007

On Sunday 11 November 2007, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> - lighten the icons of non-hovered items
> - only paint subtitle text when the item is highlighted
> - lighten device usage meters when not highlighted

btw, these state changes ought to be animated with 1-2 tweener frames, easily
accomplished by adjusting alpha in overlay rects. i haven't looked into how
to do this most effectively, however, so as to avoid repainting more than
necessary, having nice in-outs (so no "jump straight to neutral state on
leave"), etc ... performance is my big concern on this one.