[Panel-devel] Fuzzy-clock

Chris Howells chris+panel-devel at chrishowells.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 15:39:28 CET 2007

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> i'd like to see the clocks separated from each other based on functionality
> target so we avoid a remake of the kde3 clock applet ;)

What I'm currently really missing from the KDE 3 clock applet is the
calendar that appears when you click on it, allowing you to easily
browse different months or even years. I referred to this on a pretty
regular basis in KDE 3.

Would you want to see a calendar as a separate plasmoid, or is it
sensible to add this function to the clocks (though this may be nasty if
there is a few of them...)?