[Panel-devel] Fuzzy-clock

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Nov 1 03:05:52 CET 2007

hi Sven =)

On Wednesday 31 October 2007, Sven Burmeister wrote:
> I copied and edited my first few lines of Qt and added a fuzzy-slider to
> the digi-clock in order to make it work fuzzy if fuzzyness is > 0. I only
> tested it on the desktop and not within the panel.

what we usually do in plasma is check projects-in-work into
playground/base/plasma (in the applets/ dir in this case) .... i'd like to
see a fuzzy clock, but it should probably be separate from the digital clock.

i'd like to see the clocks separated from each other based on functionality
target so we avoid a remake of the kde3 clock applet ;)

once it is in playground, i'll be sure to take a look at it... (p.s. if you
are going to zip up files for attachment, it's often nicer to put them all in
one zip; of course, patches from `svn diff` are even cooler =)

see you in playground =)