[Panel-devel] applets and plasmoids

Riccardo Iaconelli ruphy at fsfe.org
Fri May 25 07:47:48 CEST 2007

Il Thursday 24 May 2007 23:42:59 Aaron J. Seigo ha scritto:
> as ruphy pointed out on irc, the easiest thing to do would be to simply
> package the plasmoids with the layout. which implies a container format of
> some sort. which may in turn also be a plasmagik package, but one that
> contains multiple plasmoids + a layout config.
Not problematic at all for plasmagik, I already have something in mind for
that. =)

Answering also to the previous Aaron's mail, the package management is the
next thing I will work on (after I give plasmoids the ability to configurate
themselves), so I hope I will manage to merge the library in the next week.
If not, it's just because I'm hosting the Oxygen meeting in my house at the
end of next week, 1-4 June, so, if I don't manage, it will be merged for sure
in the following week! =)

Bye
-Riccardo
--