[Panel-devel] applets and plasmoids

Wade Olson wade at corefunction.com
Thu May 24 22:45:17 CEST 2007

On 5/24/07, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> a plasmoid is the combination of files that go into creating a plasma plugin.
> this includes:

Makes sense from the Java analog of an EAR file with deployment
descriptors/manifests/xml files/images/etc.

(ie http://java.sun.com/j2ee/sdk_1.2.1/techdocs/guides/ejb/html/Overview5.html)

The only point of clarification would be if in practice one plasmoid
can/should contain multiple applets?  I'm guessing a 1-to-1
relationship.