[Panel-devel] Two questions on Krunner...

Niels van Mourik niels at shodan.nl
Wed May 23 20:43:49 CEST 2007

Hi List,

First at all I wan't you to know that I'm happy too see that Plasma is being
developed at such a high speed, really, keep going on this way!

Back to my questions...

1 - Why is Krunner rootless (withouth windowdec)? This seems a bit odd to me,
it's probably for theming purposes, but still, it looks weird. One of the
things I used alt+f2 for under 3x was for quick copy'n'paste something into
the run dialog when something else was already on the clipboard.

2 - Is Krunner using anything from libplasma?

3 - Is anyone aware of the "Display() called...we are shown"-bug that is in
Krunner for months? I don't know how deep hidden it is, but I might want to
take a few hours on the code for it...

Nielsvm

--
The sky may fall on your head tomorrow, but tomorrow never comes!
  -- Chief Vitalstatix