[Panel-devel] things to do

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at gmail.com
Sat May 19 16:23:15 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

Nice and exciting times are coming. I say so because of the plasma
project is starting to be a really active one.

I'm going to start helping out you guys, as I said some time ago. I
like the part of

Widgets (lib/widgets/)
* radio button needed
* icon button needed (i've got something for this coming)
* list widget?

Since you said you have something for the icon button, I will give a
try to the radio button for now (exams are coming and don't have
time...).

I am really wondering how can we really achieve the painting widgets
really good, and I mean:

* Line edits (rich-text ? whoah !)
* Combo Boxes
* ...

I have been taking a look to lineedit and I have seen is not possible
to select text inside (the rubberband of the QGV appears instead).

Have anyone plans / ideas of how to fight the interactive problem ? I
have been thinking about ComboBoxes and those seem quite hard.

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.

2007/5/19, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:
> On Friday 18 May 2007, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > so .. next steps at this point are:
>
> * write API documentation for the DataEngine, DataSource and
> DataVisualization
> classes.
> * break DataEngine and DataSource out into separate files.
>
> --
> Aaron J. Seigo
> humru othro a kohnu se

Bye,