[Panel-devel] krunner background

Riccardo Iaconelli ruphy at fsfe.org
Sun Mar 11 13:27:38 CET 2007

Hello,
I re-did the background SVG for KRunner, as promised. =)
There are two versions of the background, you can find both of them in the
file.
I tested both of them, and it seems that they look better when the window bg
is black.
I made also 2 SVGs (dialog.svg and dialog2.svg, one for each version), with
black background, so you are able to test both of them easily, just cp them
into $KDEDIR/share/apps/desktoptheme/default/background/dialog.svg (in your
KDE4 installation), klill krunner and launch it again.
Any comment/suggestion is welcome! =)

Bye,
-Riccardo
--