[Panel-devel] coordinating development

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sat Mar 10 17:28:47 CET 2007

hi all...

there is enough activity happening around krunner and plasma in svn that it
would be really great if we could try and coordinate our efforts a bit more
by posting intentions, peatches, etc to the mailing list as we go. i'm
finding i'm often having to go back in and fix things that would normally be
caught or flagged by pre-commit discussion and reviews. i'm not always on irc
to do that there, and things won't fall apart if they wait for a few hours on
the mailing list.

thanks.