[Panel-devel] dataengine developers: what configuration items does you engine need?

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic+kde at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 21:43:06 CEST 2007

> what configuration keys do your engine's sources need?
Heh, I did not read the question the first time...

FileBrowser will need some configurability related to what meta info to load.
Not yet implememnted, but this should be something like:

Load metainfo (bool)
Load icon (bool)
Load nepomuk data (bool)
Load desktop data (bool) - if it is a desktop file

This is what comes to my mind at the moment...

--
I am a spokesman for a better way of living
Love is the word and it can be heard