[Panel-devel] [Announce] FileBrowser data engine for plasma

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic+kde at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 14:04:50 CEST 2007

As for the widgets browser, it could be something similar to what I've made
for the Kamion (see: http://kamion2.sourceforge.net/screenshots/sshot2.png)

Instead of the resources (the subitems of the apps in the screenshot), it
could have a detailed description of the Plasmoid.

Filters could be Favorites, KDE Team Recommendations, Used in the Past
(History) and maybe something more.

This UI  could be a bit of overkill if there is a small amount of installed
Plasmoids, but it is a nice (according to the people that have used it) way
to filter large lists of anything.

As for categories, my proposal is: Games, Graphics, Media players, Monitors,
Launchers

No more ideas at the moment...

Cheers!

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard