[Panel-devel] Plasma Tutorial

Bas Grolleman bgrolleman at emendo-it.nl
Tue Jul 10 06:33:47 CEST 2007

(Ref Link http://techbase.kde.org/User:Bgrolleman/Plasma/Tutorial )
Ok, updated the tutorial

- Moved Plasma::Svg and KIcon to member of the class and made it a regular
reference

- Changed the names to be longer and more descriptive m_tutorial_theme and
m_tutorial_icon

- Added comment and seperate section explaining setDrawStandardBackground and
using that in the 2nd tutorial I'm working on.

- Made the lines even shorter (Max 70 characers, seems Aaron uses a larger
font than me), if it still doesn't fit, you might need glasses. :)

- Added the CMakeLists.txt and added a reference to the CMake tutorial already
in techbase.

Question:
	Did the K_EXPORT_PLASMA_APPLET also link to the Project section in
CMakeLists.txt? I'm not really sure how it links up, so I would like to
explain that in the tutorial as well.