[Panel-devel] Logs, tasks and resume.

Riccardo Iaconelli ruphy at fsfe.org
Fri Feb 23 20:14:34 CET 2007

Alle 18:35, giovedì 22 febbraio 2007, Aaron J. Seigo ha scritto:
> everyone: please look at the list of tasks. if you wish to get your hands
> dirty with some code but aren't sure where to start with one of those
> items, please just ask on this list or on #plasma on irc and i'll get you
> started.
everone again: please, try to have a look to the resume as well, it can be
interesting... I while I was writing it I added also some news (I know it is
not the right place, but it was the only one I've had...).

aaron: hey, what did you do to the (old) plasma wiki? we still need to move
all the content to the new one! I hope you didn't just do an rm -rf! =)

Ah, btw, I will do some work on the new wiki as far as I get back in italy,
so, probably monday. I will also try to have a better layout for the pages
(especially the "Tasks" page).

Bye,
-Riccardo
--