[Panel-devel] plasma meeting on irc

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Feb 19 19:48:21 CET 2007

hi all..

looks like we have a winner: wednesday the 21st at 17:00 UTC/GMT in #plasma.

topics i'd like to discuss:

- explaining the engine/visualization split
- Plasma::Theme
- what's left before kdesktop can be removed
- the desktop layer: feature targets and what classes to use (e.g. is
graphicsview efficient enough? that's still an open question)
- scripting: multi-language or do we add that later, kjs vs qtscript

that's already probably -plenty- to discuss and we may not get to it all in
the first run.

what i'd like to come out of it with:

- a task list =)

we can schedule the next meeting before wrapping up ... i'll try and keep it
to 90 minutes or less.

if you have anything to add to the items to discuss, please do so by replying
to this email =)