[Panel-devel] Anything needs doing?

Esben Mose Hansen esben at ange.dk
Mon Feb 19 09:15:00 CET 2007

On Monday 19 February 2007 00:38, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On February 18, 2007, Esben Mose Hansen wrote:
> > I'm in the wonderful position that I have some work-time reserved for
> > doing OSS projects... so if there is anything that needs doing in or
> > about plasma, I'll gladly lend a hand. I'm a mathematician, very much at
> > home in C++, and fairly at home with Qt, kdelibs and ruby.
>
> hm.. i've been putting this off a bit, but other items on the trusty TODO
> are clearing out and it's time:
>
> i'm gong to start hosting a weekly meeting on irc to coordinate work on
> plasma. i don't particularly care what day it is, except monday since
> monday is kdelibs bic day. so... pick a day that works for you in the
> coming week and a time that isn't silly for me (i'm GMT-7) and we can meet
> in #plasma and get the ball rolling.

Well... how about wednesday then? I can be on wednesday evening, since I'm at
GMT+. That would mean daytime for you, so just to pick a proposal at random,
how about 19:00 UTC (that would be 12:00 for you, 20:00 for me)? But really,
any time that isn't nighttime is fine with me :)

--
kind regards,
Esben Mose Hansen

believed to be clean.