[Panel-devel] Blurry Panel Icons

Craig Duquette cduquette at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 04:11:20 CET 2007

Are you sure you're not getting the line? You won't notice if you're
using a black or darker background, the only reason I noticed is
because the wallpaper I'm using it lighter on the bottom.

I'm going to svn up and I'll apply the patch and let you know if I
still get the line.

I posted on the mailing list and made a bug report because I'm afraid
this might break something or mess something up that I'm not aware of.