[Panel-devel] post 4.0: plasma meeting?

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Fri Dec 28 02:43:55 CET 2007

On Tuesday 04 December 2007 00:36:14 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hi all ...
>
> after reading p.k.o today about the kde edu meeting, it got me to thinking:
> why not a plasma meeting? it would have to be post 4.0 for obvious reasons
> =) .. probably springtime if it happened.

Ok, great, I live in Italy, Milan.

In case we decide to do it in Europe, or in Italy, I do volunteer to organize
it: actually I already collected all the information that are needed for
organizing such a meeting some months ago, because of the Oxygen meeting.

I've already in mind some nice locations where to do the event, know the cheap
hotels, have all the needed infos on how to get to them via public
transportations from the airport (pretty straightforward to be sincere)...
We could even do it in my house if we're less than 15 people, like we did for
the Oxygen meeting. Well, let me know. =)

Speaking of the dates, summer time would work much better for me (one simple
reason: school) but it won't be bad at all also in spring, especially if we
do it here in Italy.

> only thing is: i have no idea where everyone is and so don't know would
> make the most sense to hold it. if you're a regular contributor to
> plasma[1] and might be able to get together for 3-4 days at some point next
> year, could you please email me and let me know in which country you live
> in?  if you live in a big country (e.g. canada, usa, etc) please let me
> know which region you live in... thanks =)

Really looking forward to it. =)

Bye,
-Riccardo
--